Baker/Pastry Chef as Workshop Host BakeNight - Freelance (d/m/w)
BakeNight is a fast growing company started by the Founders of ArtNight, which was featured on „Die Höhle der Löwen“. The StartUp connects people who want to learn to bake with professional bakers and pastry chefs throughout Germany. Since 2019, we have been helping bakers and pastry chefs create new income streams, by sharing their knowledge and talent with eager participants.Using our online platform and Marketing Software we are able to scale quickly and efficiently. Currently, offline BakeNights are available in more than 30 Cities in Germany and our online classes are available countrywide.
Our Workshop Host Team is made up of both professionals and passionate hobby bakers and pastry chefs (m/w/d) who host our “BakeNight” events. As a Workshop Host, you can use your passion to help us share the joy of baking.
Workshop Hosts for Baking Course - Bakers/Pastry Chefs (m/w/d)
In partnership with bakers and pastry chefs we offer BakeNight workshops focused on the art of baking and decorating. Our mission is to bring people together both Offline and Live Online to share in the joys of baking.
Help us to strengthen our Team and become one of our BakeNight hosts, sharing your knowledge and love of baking with our Participants (m/w/d)
- As a BakeNight Host you will independently host baking workshops with 5 to 20 participants (m/w/d) and use your knowledge and skill to provide them with tips and tricks for a great baking expierence.
- You’ll chat with your guests and ensure that they have an amazing experience and have fun learning new baking techniques.
- Initial Workshop Themes are provided by BakeNight - We are always open to expanding our offerings with your ideas and recipes!
- You can choose where and when to host baking workshops (Cafes/Rental Kitchen/Restaurants/Bakeries/etc).
- You are a professional or hobby Baker/Pastry Chef (m/w/d) with a strong knowledge of baking techniques.
- Open and friendly, you have strong customer engagement skills, you love to talk about baking and share your knowledge and ideas.
- Good communication skills and the ability to think on your feet, able to help guide workshop participants and address questions and problems.
- Very good English language skills. Strong German skills, also a plus.
Benefits of becoming a BakeNight Workshop Host:
Super Easy Start: From Marketing to Ticket Sales to Customer Service - we’ll take care of all of that! You just focus on the baking!
Flexible: You decide where, when and how many BakeNights you want to host. Host the workshops however you like, we’ll support you in figuring out the style that works best for you.
Extra Income: You can plan ahead and always have a guaranteed minimum income from each BakeNight (You can make up to 500 € per offline Workshop).
Coaching: You’ve never taught a class or hosted a workshop? No problem - our staff can teach you and will support you throughout the entire workshop process.
Fan-Community: As a Workshop Host new customers and fans will get to know you and your business. BakeNight is a great Marketing Tool to promote your work
Do you want to be part of our Success Story and help spread the joy of baking? Then apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!