Performance Marketing Manager (d/f/m)
Do you like ads? We do! In fact, Performance Marketing is currently one of our main traffic drivers.
This is why we need some more talents to add to our awesome team! We're looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to help us get the most out of our advertising budgets!
This person will report to the Head of Performance Marketing, and will be part of our centralized Marketing department that supports all our brands.
- Take charge of the full paid advertising process - Plan, create, analyze, optimize, and report ads
- Get the best results out of our performance channels, with a focus on Facebook, Instagram and SEM
- Conceptualize, run, and document experiments that aim to continuously improve results
- Analyze data to find the best setup for our automated prospecting and retargeting campaigns
- Report back results to the brand stakeholders, and together with them come up with exciting new ad ideas
- Work closely with our inhouse creative team to make sure we always run the most engaging ads
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Facebook and/or Google Ads hold no more secrets for you, and you've been responsible for 6-digit budgets before
- Proven success with optimizing towards both revenue and retention KPIs
- Great analytical skills - excel sheets make you happy and you don't shy away from complex topics like attribution
- Good understanding of common performance marketing tools, such as Google Analytics, FB Business manager, etc.
- Bonus points for experience with one of these channels.- Affiliate, display, native advertising
- Plus points if your German is at least at B1 level
What Realtainment can offer you?
An innovative fast growing company with significant investments.
A 1200 sqm office space with a feel-good factor.
A platform to bring out the creative and fun side in you by participating in our awesome events like ArtNight, PlantNight & BakeNight
Open-minded and ambitious colleagues who are looking forward to taking off with you and celebrating success at exuberant team events.
We have an authentic feedback culture - constructive and open - which always focuses on promoting your personal development and growth.
Did we spark your interest to join a challenge in an ambitious, creative and fast growing company? Then apply now! Ann-Margret is looking forward to your application!
We connect people with varied events that offer a high entertainment factor and where everyone learns something new. More than 80 employees and a network of over 900 workshop leaders, give their best every day to build Europe's leading platform for creative experiences.
As a team, we attach great importance to being ourselves and to doing exactly what drives us every day: To further revolutionize the way people get together. We build teams that challenge the status quo, grow as a unit and bring the importance of interpersonal relationships alongside with our unique products.
We live with diversity and equal opportunities. In our teams we welcome every applicant, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or other grounds of discrimination. Personal formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.