Artist Community & Operations Manager (m/f/d) - UK
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (GER, NL, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are happy to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company.
But we also need YOU as Artist Community & Operations Manager (m/f/d) - UK to join our team and help make a difference.
- You have experience in a customer facing role e.g. B2C communication, community management, customer care or human resources.
- You are a natural problem solver and get great satisfaction out of helping people.
- You are an excellent communicator - you have friendly and persuasive communication skills.
- You are able to prioritise well and handle multiple different tasks at once.
- You enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently.
- A high level of initiative, motivation, resilience and eagerness to learn.
- You are resourceful in researching and ambitious in reaching set goals.
- You have an organized and detail-oriented work style
- You have experience and knowledge of the UK market
- You have an interest in art & the creative industries and are a person who enjoys daily contact with creative professionals
- You have excellent English skills (preferably native English), German is a plus
- You will support the Country Manager UK to develop and grow the ArtNight brand in the UK.
- You will grow and nurture the best possible UK artist team, be responsible for artist happiness and excite and inspire our artists to become real brand ambassadors
- You will be the key point of contact for all artist communication
- You will manage recruitment of artist applicants for the UK - finding and creating a dream team of UK artists for existing and new cities
- You will work with the Country Manager UK to define strategy for UK market, in particular with regard to product & artist management.
- You will support with artist training and create informational content for our artist training portal.
- You will be responsible for event management & operations - ensuring all our events go smoothly and we offer the best possible experience for artists and customers alike.
- You will support on Private ArtNight operations - sourcing and managing clients, coordinating with artist to ensure the best experience for our private clients
- You will support the Country Manager on other ad-hoc tasks and projects to grow and develop ArtNight and our community in the UK
- A position in a creative, international and friendly team in our Head Office in Berlin.
- A variety of different tasks and the opportunity for further career development.
- An independent and open work environment.
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on a new brand in the UK.
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights and more!
- You will have responsibility from day one and work on your own projects - you will have the chance to suggest and implement your own ideas and see direct results from day one.
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!