Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are delighted to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company. But we also need YOU as a Graphic Designer (m/f/d) to join our team and help make a difference.
Are you a media designer/graphic designer/communication designer or motion designer (m/f/d)?
Have you got talent and a flair for design? Are you full of creative, new ideas?
Are you capable of both digital and printed design?
Can you produce fast and reliable results?
Do you have professional experience in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and maybe After Effects, through your studies/training in a creative field and experience in the media world?
Are you naturally talented in producing media content (m/f/d)?
Do you have a feel for creative designs and also have an interest in digital content on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest?
Can you quickly implement visual ideas, in an inspiring and persuasive way?
Do you have know-how in maximising the reach of your ads via mobile devices?
- at least 2 years professional experience in design
- professional experience with Adobe CC or comparable editing programs - animation skills would be a bonus
- relevant experience in the digital sector: social media assets
- a feel for creative design and visual language
- you have no difficulty with meeting short-term deadlines
- Structured working methods and communication skills
- Interest in performance-oriented design of ads
- reliable and independent working method
- you fully believe in our "better done than perfect" motto
- You will be responsible for creating & designing online/social media advertising, tailored to the target group
- Conceptualising & developing graphic design ideas and also optimising online media and digital campaigns
- Once briefed, you will independently implement design tasks and become part of the visual appearance of ArtNight
- You will manage a variety of tasks, whether its image ads for Facebook or newsletters, to designing the flyers for our events, and even templates for social media channels
What we offer:
- You will have the chance to play a key role in shaping a rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies & decision-making processes and the chance to do independent work
- We guarantee a high learning curve, interesting day-to-day tasks and a lot of responsibility
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on our brands ArtNight, BakeNight, ShakeNight and PlantNight
- An independent and open work environment
- Team spirit & a creative environment: the company focus is geared towards learning and development, so we strive to create the most supportive atmosphere possible.
- Last but definitely not least: we want to achieve ambitious goals and have fun - you can expect regular team events, healthy breakfasts, Friday beers, free ArtNights and much more, surprise yourself!
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!