Group/Private Events Manager - UK & NL (m/f/d)
*GERMAN LANGUAGE NOT REQUIRED*
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (GER, NL, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are happy to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company.
But we also need YOU as Group/Private Events Manager - UK & NL (m/f/d) to join our team and help make a difference.
- You have at least 2-3 years experience in a B2B or B2C sales/ customer sales/ growth role
- UK market experience is a must
- You are an excellent communicator - on phone, in person & on email
- You could sell ice to eskimos (!) - you are a a serious sales force
- You also have some first experience in managing a (small) team
- You have a high level of initiative, motivation, resilience and eagerness to learn
- You are not afraid to get hands dirty and do operational work
- You enjoy taking responsibility for your own projects and working independently
- You are highly ambitious and analytical
- You keep an overview and a cool head even in stressful situations
- You are a team player
- You will develop and drive innovative strategies for growth hacking our Private ArtNight event products
- You will push Private ArtNights to become the number one creative group event in the UK & NL
- You identify potential new private customers and develop suitable account strategies
- You will ensure that all private customers are happy during the entire sales process - before, during and after their ArtNight events
- You will develop targeted marketing & sales campaigns for hen parties, team events etc
- You will be responsible for helping set and ambitious hitting private sales targets
- You will work alongside our Head of Operations & Head of Marketing to drive new strategies & products to develop our Private Events further
- You will manage a small team who will support you on operational & customer topics
- You will analyse & streamline processes so that we can operate as efficiently as possible and continually optimise our Private event processes.
What we offer:
- You have the chance to play a key role in shaping a rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes & independent work
- We guarantee a high learning curve, interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility from day on
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on a new brand in the NL and in the UK
- An independent and open work environment
- Team spirit & solidarity: we have dedicated and integrative teams without elbow thoughts and we encourage and support each other
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights
- Last but definitely not least: we want to achieve ambitious goals and have fun - you can expect regular team events, team lunches, Friday beers, free ArtNights and much more, let yourself be surprised!
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!