Growth Marketing Manager for Private Events (m/f/d)
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are delighted to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular experience brand, we aim to bring people together and entertain them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company. But we also need YOU as our Growth Marketing Manager for Private Events (m/f/d) to join our team and help make a difference.
As Growth Marketing Manager for Private Events (m/f/d), you will be responsible for the marketing of our private events, working closely with our Head of Marketing to build up and expand this area.
- You already have 2-3 years experience in online marketing
- Experience in channels such as SEA, Facebook, SEO, email are a big advantage
- You already have experience managing large budgets
- You enjoy working independently, are ambitious and have a high degree of analytical skills
- You have a data-driven approach to work and also have a creative streak
- You speak fluent German and English
- You have high self-motivation and a hands-on mentality
- You will be developing innovative strategies and ideas for growth hacking "private events", in which there is huge potential
- You will test and optimise marketing channels like SEA, Facebook and Twitter to generate leads
- With your online marketing expertise, you will support our SEO project for the private area
- You will set up automated mail routes to qualify the leads that you won
- You will build up a comprehensive customer database together with your team lead
- The development and preparation of analyses and reports as well as finding suitable measures and continuous optimisation to increase effectiveness
- Cost control and monitoring the progress towards objectives is also part of your work
What we offer:
- You will have the chance to play a key role in shaping a rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies and decision-making processes & independent work
- We guarantee a high learning curve, interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility from day one
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on our new brands ArtNight, BakeNight, ShakeNight and PlantNight
- An independent and open work environment
- Team spirit & a creative environment: the company focus is geared towards learning and development, so we strive to create the most supportive atmosphere possible.
- Last but definitely not least: we want to achieve ambitious goals and have fun - you can expect regular team events, team lunches, Friday beers, free ArtNights and much more, let yourself be surprised!
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!