Start-up Internship: ShakeNight, BakeNight or PlantNight (m/f/d)
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (Germany, The Netherlands, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are delighted to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company.
We are a young, motivated & ambitious start-up from Berlin. Our brands include, ArtNight (exciting art workshops in bars & restaurants), ShakeNight (fun cocktail workshops in premium bars), PlantNight (entertaining workshops with plants) and BakeNight (exciting baking workshops in cool locations). Collectively, we bring over 40,000 people every month.
Become part of our success story and complete an exciting internship with a start up! In close cooperation with our founders, you will be involved in building the new entertainment brand and take on real responsibility.
- You are studying for a Bachelor’s or Masters degree at a top university or college
- You can work proactively & independently and love to take on a challenge
- You bring a strong analytical mindset, along with a hands-on mentality
- You have a keen interest in supporting a young and ambitious company in its growth phase
- You love dealing with people and can represent our company in different contexts
- You have very good language skills in German and English
- You will work directly with our founders on the development and growth of new entertainment brands
- You will continuously monitor this process throughout its various stages (conceptualization, operationalization, market test, launch ...)
- You will get a practical insight into different business areas: product management, operations, process management, marketing, sales, etc.
- You will be able to work on your own projects, and also existing ones too (eg. Marketing co-operations with Jägermeister, purchasing & sourcing negotiations, growth hacking and much more)
What we offer:
- Three to six month internship (gap year also possible on request)
- a practical valuable experience if you want to start your own business later
- You have the chance to be part of a fast-growing company
- We guarantee a high learning curve, interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility from day one
- Flat hierarchies & decision-making processes, plus the chance to do independent work
- An independent and open work environment
- Team spirit & a creative environment: the company focus is geared towards learning and development, so we strive to create the most supportive atmosphere possible.
- Last but definitely not least: we want to achieve ambitious goals and have fun - you can expect regular team events, team lunches, Friday beers, free ArtNights and much more, let yourself be surprised!
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!