Head of CRM (d/f/m)
Realtainment has long relied on strong email performance to build and maintain a great relationship with our customers. This has shown the growth potential of CRM, and so we are now looking for someone to take this topic to the next level.
The Head of CRM we're looking for has a mix of marketing and technical skills. They know how to create and execute a proper CRM vision, but also how to best approach our customers through our different channels.
This position reports to the VP Marketing, but will work closely together with our Digital Product and Engineering teams.
Your new role:
Come up with a CRM vision and strategy on how to best build a long-term relationship with our customer base
- Create a holistic technical CRM concept from scratch, covering everything from data collection and storage, to personalization and engagement
- Own implementation of this concept from start to finish, working together closely with our internal tech teams and external tool providers
- Implement additional CRM channels next to our current email newsletter. This includes push channels like browser push and offline mailing, but also pull channels like a personalized homepage
- Set up an automated campaign strategy that engages the right users at the right time, based on customer lifetime analysis and data-driven segmentation
- Support our brand campaigns with manual email pushes
- Optimize CRM performance through continuous analysis and testing
- Work closely together with our brands and other stakeholders - propose processes that ensure smooth cooperation
- Lead and further develop our small but talented CRM team
- You live and breath CRM, and you love the challenge of finding out how to best delight the customer
- You have worked in CRM, retention marketing, or a related field for at least 5 years. Ideally in a B2C/e-commerce environment
- You have worked closely together with product or tech teams in the past, and you have no trouble working with complex product management/engineering topics
- You have proven project management and stakeholder management skills
- You have no difficulty executing short-term projects while driving long-term strategy implementation at the same time
- You are fluent in English, German is a big plus
With us you can expect...
....an innovative company with significant investments, a 1200 sqm office with a feel-good factor, open-minded and ambitious colleagues who are looking forward to taking off with you and celebrating success at exuberant team events, as well as an authentic feedback culture - constructive and open - which always focuses on promoting your personal development.
Looking for a challenge in an ambitious company? Then apply now and don’t forget to state your salary expectations.
Apeksha is looking forward to your application.
We connect people with varied events that offer a high entertainment factor and where everyone learns something new. More than 80 employees and a network of over 600 workshop leaders, give their best every day to build Europe's leading platform for creative experiences.
As a team, we attach great importance to being ourselves and to doing exactly what drives us every day: To further revolutionize the way people get together. We build teams that challenge the status quo, grow as a unit and bring the importance of interpersonal relationships alongside with our unique products.
We live diversity and equal opportunities. In our teams we welcome every applicant, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or other grounds of discrimination. Personal formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.