Internship - Team Expansion (Netherlands)
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (GER, NL, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are happy to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company.
But we also need YOU as Intern (m/f/d) to join our Expansion Team (Netherlands) and help make a difference.
We are currently looking for the following intern (m/f/d) in our EXPANSION TEAM:
- Marketing/ Business Development Student Intern NL - for our Dutch team.
As a part of the ArtNight team for the Netherlands or UK, you'll be working closely with our Communication Marketing Manager NL or our head of UK & NL and other international teams based in Berlin. You work closely together with your colleagues in our expansion team and are focused on bringing an amazing creative experience to as many people as possible in The Netherlands and the UK.
We are looking for new student interns from end February/March 2020.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You are in the third year student (or graduated) focusing on marketing, business, entrepreneurship, management, media, communication or similar and are looking to undertake a mandatory internship/placement
- You are customer-minded and have experience and knowledge of the Dutch market
- You are a confident communicator and not afraid to reach out to people
- Your rhetorical, grammar and writing skills in English and Dutch are very good
- You have friendly and persuasive communication skills
- A high level of initiative, motivation, resilience and eagerness to learn
- You are resourceful in researching and ambitious in reaching set goals
- You have an organized and detail-oriented work style
- You already have some professional experience in sales
- You have office experience and are comfortable working with excel
- You enjoy a challenge
- Bonus - you have experience working with artists or in the arts/culture industry
- Bonus - you have experience in customer service/ problem solving role
- You will reach out to potential customers (B2C or B2B) that want to organize Private ArtNights and handle all their questions for a successful event
- You will set up collaborations with new partners in the Netherlands
- You will support with translations and copywriting for our website & newsletters.
- You support our team in Artist Recruiting and Artist management when needed
- You support our team in operational activities such as customer service and providing content for our website.
- You will learn first hand how a new brand/product is launched
- You will work from our head office in Berlin
What we offer:
- A three to six month internship.
- A position in a creative, international and friendly team in our Head Office in Berlin.
- A variety of different tasks and the opportunity for further career development.
- An independent and open work environment.
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on a new brand in the NL
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights
- You will have responsibility from day one and work on your own projects - this is not a typical internship - you will have the chance to suggest and implement your own ideas and see direct results
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!