Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (GER, NL, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are happy to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company.
But we also need YOU as Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team and help make a difference.
- Designing and implementing marketing campaigns across different channels and different countries (Germany, Austria, UK, Netherlands) (especially Facebook and Instagram)
- Optimising existing campaigns
- Supervising and developing the automation of our Facebook campaigns
- Developing innovative strategies and super creative ideas for growth hacking
- Developing and creating market analysis & reports, as well finding suitable ways to continually optimise and increase the effectiveness of campaigns
- Cost control and monitoring the achievement of objectives is also part of your work
- You’ve already got 2-3 years experience in (Facebook) Performance Marketing
- You’ve already got experience, working with large budgets
- You enjoy working independently, are ambitious and have a high degree of analytical skills
- You have a passion for social media and numbers
- You speak fluent English - German is a plus but not required
- Ideally, you have an interest in language programming
- You can motivate yourself and have a hands-on mentality
What can we offer you?
ArtNight, ShakeNight, BakeNight and PlantNight! Since you’ll be responsible for our verticals, we can offer you lots of variety. Each vertical is like a new startup within a startup!
- Opportunity to learn and grow from strength to strength
- You’ll have the chance to decisively shape a fast growing company
- A proficient, highly motivated and experienced team in a beautiful office
- Flat hierarchies and structured systems for advice and guidance
- The chance to work directly with our CMO, on a daily basis
- A fully stocked office kitchen! You’ll find great snacks and a healthy breakfast waiting for you every day.
- Last but definitely not least: we want to achieve ambitious goals and have fun - you can expect regular team events, team lunches, Friday beers, free ArtNights and much more, let yourself be surprised!
Not only are we passionate about achieving our ambitious goals, but we also have fun too - so look forward to regular team events such as: team breakfasts/lunches, Friday Beers, free ArtNights and much more
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!