Product Designer with CRO focus (m/f/x)
We are building an international edutainment company to bring people together through our unique & fun experiences.
Our 4 brands ArtNight, ShakeNight, BakeNight & PlantNight are live in 5 countries & 84 cities. Every month we bring together over 40.000 people. We used to do this offline and now quickly adapted our offering to continue bringing people together due to the current situations. Thus, now we are proudly bringing people together virtually through our streaming experiences.
As an ambitious team we need your support! Join our team as Product Designer (m/f/x)! You will become a key part of our team and will be able to help build our new platform for all of our edutainment brands from scratch.
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in UX/UI design for mobile and web products
- You have a diverse and impressive portfolio of launched products and prototypes
- You have gained significant conversion rate optimization (CRO) experience
- You have experience with user research and usability testing methodologies
- You have the ability to demonstrate and apply your outstanding skills in developing and implementing layouts, interfaces, wire frames, storyboards and user flows
- You are proficient in Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or similar tools
- You are familiar with metric and experimentation tools used for optimization of user flows, performance and KPIs
- Knowledge in CSS, HTML or other front-end skills is a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- take over the latest ArtNight design
- create a skeleton version from this ArtNight design that is re-brandable and therefore usable for all of our brands
- Drive the process of incremental improvements of the design via
- coming up with testing hypothesis,
- setting up tests via a A/B testing tool like Google Optimize or Optimizely,
- running the tests,
- creating wire frames based on the results,
- wire frames are turned into pixel perfect designs from UX/UI
- designs are given into development
- The chance to build a completely new platform
- A promise from everyone in the team to always adhere to our core values:
- Clever - We challenge the Status Quo
- Authentic - We are respectful and speak our mind
- Empathetic - We are open and act on feedback
- Bold - We take risks, when we need to
- An independent and open work environment which rewards fast decision-making and personal responsibility
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights and big savings on our other event brands
We look forward to getting to know you!