Senior SRE / OpSec Engineer(f/m/d)
As we continue to prepare for significant growth and build our new platform, we are looking for an experienced SRE/DevOps Engineer to ensure the operational aspects of it are not left behind. The re-platforming phase to our new, long-term solution is almost finalized. You will come in and ensure its lasting security, high-performance and availability.
- Create and manage the technical roadmap to an efficient and reliable infrastructure
- Organize pager duty protocols and ensure proper documentation and support exists for (and following) unexpected downtime
- Create and manage trusted KPI tracking and monitoring via dashboards and reports
- Work together with technical and product team colleagues to support them in their growth
- Participate in improving the long-term architecture of our platform and connected products (3rd party or self-managed)
- Set up and follow through on proof of concepts with the Product, Frontend and Backend teams, as needed
- Coach the rest of the SRE/OpSec team, set in place and follow high-quality best practices and standards
- 4+ years of technical experience with virtualization and orchestration suites (k8s, docker, terraform)
- Strong experience implementing monitoring and tracking using tools like Prometheus and the ELK stack
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes (Gitlab CI/Travis etc.)
- Strong desire to help colleagues develop in DevOps and SRE topics
- Supported multifunctional teams in building Agile-driven products using either Scrum, Kanban, or combinations thereof
- Demonstrable experience in coaching and managing teams is a significant advantage
- Flexibility, independence and a positive can-do attitude
- Quest for constant learning (new technologies)
- Passion for the Digital space
- Strong team spirit (servant leadership), transparent communication (radical candor), and self-management
Fluency in English is required and German language knowledge is a plus.
Our Technical Stack: PHP 7.4+ (Symfony 4/5), Kafka, MySQL, Docker/Kubernetes, GitlabCI, FusionAuth + vue.js on the front-end.
- The opportunity to grow as a Technical Lead at your own pace
- Complete autonomy within a continuous improvement and a supportive environment
- Long-term (post-Corona) remote-capable role
We live diversity and equal opportunities. In our teams we welcome every applicant, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or other grounds of discrimination. Personal formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered gender-neutral.