SRE Engineer (f/m/d)
As we continue to prepare for significant growth and build our new platform, we are looking for a SRE Engineer to ensure the operational aspects of it are not left behind. The re-platforming phase to our new, long-term solution is almost finalized. You will come in and ensure its lasting security, high-performance and reliability.
- Implement the technical solutions for an efficient and reliable infrastructure
- Ensure proper documentation and support exists for (and following) unexpected downtime
- Create and manage trusted KPI tracking and monitoring via dashboards and reports
- Work together with technical and product team colleagues to support them in their growth
- Participate in improving the long-term architecture of our platform and connected products (3rd party or self-managed)
- Set up and follow through the proof of concepts with the Product, Frontend and Backend teams, as needed
- Mentor and coach an SRE mindset for the entire organization
- Set in place and follow high-quality best practices and standard
- 5+ years of experience as Developer, System Administrator, or QA Automation engineer OR 1+ years of experience in Devops/SRE roles + previous technical background.
- Experience implementing monitoring and tracking using tools like Prometheus and the ELK stack
- Experience implementing Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery processes (Gitlab CI/Travis etc.)
- Strong desire to help colleagues develop in DevOps and SRE topics
- Have hands on experience with AWS, GCP, Azure or other major cloud
- Supported cross-functional teams in building Agile-driven products using either Scrum, Kanban, or combinations thereof
- Flexibility, independence and a positive can-do attitude
- Quest for constant learning (new technologies)
- Passion for the Digital space
- Strong team spirit, transparent communication (radical candor)
Fluency in English required, German language knowledge a plus.
Our Technical Stack: PHP 7.4+ (Symfony 4/5), Kafka, MySQL, Docker/Kubernetes, Terraform, FusionAuth + vue.js on the front-end.
- Complete autonomy within a continuously improving, supportive environment
- Long-term (post-Corona) remote-capable role
We live diversity and equal opportunities. In our teams we
welcome every applicant, regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion,
age, sexual identity, disability, or other grounds of discrimination.
Personal formulations in the job advertisement are to be considered