Teamlead International Marketing & Expansion (m/f/d) - UK & NL
* GERMAN LANGUAGE NOT REQUIRED*
ArtNight’s creative art events in bars and restaurants, first received national recognition through our appearance & success on the German TV show “Die Höhle der Löwen”. Just three years after ArtNight was founded, we expanded into 64 cities around Germany and 5 countries across Europe (GER, NL, UK, Switzerland, Austria). We are happy to have over 300 artists as part of our community. We are continually looking to build on our success and have now launched new ‘Edutaining’ event platforms. With the ambition of becoming Europe’s most popular entertainment brand, we aim to bring people together and excite them through offline events. Our partners and investors consist of some household names, including the likes of Jägermeister and Trivago, who believe in both our brand, and us as a company.
But we also need YOU as Teamlead International Marketing & Expansion (m/f/d) to join our team and help make a difference.
- You have at least 5 years experience running multi-channel growth marketing campaigns
- UK market experience is a must
- You are a confident communicator and not afraid to reach out to people
- You also have experience in managing a (small) team
- You have a high level of initiative, motivation, resilience and eagerness to learn
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty and do operational work - you know how to grow a brand without agencies
- You will have full responsibility for all Marketing & Sales topics in UK & NL
- You will co-lead the ArtNight Expansion (UK & NL) team and are jointly responsible for all topics alongside the TeamLead Product & Operations
- You will develop and implement 360 marketing & campaign plan for both the UK and Dutch markets
- You will start off managing a small team & grow this team as our presence in the markets grow
- You will be responsible for managing our agencies, freelancers and aligning with our international & German marketing teams
- You will be responsible for driving growth in both markets through marketing & sales activities
- You will be responsible for all partnerships & cooperations in UK & NL and actively drive these in the UK
- You will handle all press & PR Topics
What we offer:
- You have the chance to play a key role in shaping a rapidly growing company
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes & independent work
- We guarantee a high learning curve, interesting tasks and a lot of responsibility from day on
- A unique chance to have real involvement, responsibility and impact on a new brand in the NL and in the UK
- An independent and open work environment
- Team spirit & solidarity: we have dedicated and integrative teams without elbow thoughts and we encourage and support each other
- Regular team lunches, Friday Beers, healthy breakfast and free ArtNights
- Last but definitely not least: we want to achieve ambitious goals and have fun - you can expect regular team events, team lunches, Friday beers, free ArtNights and much more, let yourself be surprised!
Does this sound like you? We can't wait to receive your application!